The Green Bay Packers have set the bulk of their offseason schedule leading up to training camp for 2009.
Following the start of the offseason strength and conditioning program on Monday and the NFL Draft in late April, the Packers will hold their annual rookie orientation from May 1-3.
Organized team activities (OTAs) then begin on May 26 and will run through June 18, with the team holding three on-field OTAs per week during that four-week span. The offseason schedule then concludes with a three-day, full-squad mini-camp from June 23-25.
Training camp is slated to begin in late July, but the team's exact reporting date has not yet been set. Players generally report to training camp 15 days prior to the first preseason game.
Key Offseason Dates
- Packers Fan Fest: March 13-14 (tickets still available)
- Beginning of Packers' offseason program: March 16
- NFL Draft: April 25-26
- Rookie orientation: May 1-3
- Packers Tailgate Tour: May 11-14
- Organized Team Activities (OTAs): May 26-June 18
- Full-squad mini-camp: June 23-25
- Packers Hall of Fame Induction Banquet: July 18
- Training Camp: late July (exact reporting date TBD)