Sunday, November 27, 2005

Who knows?

OK Packer Fans...it's a couple hours to game time versus the Eagles. I was wrong on my call of a loss at Atlanta and wrong on my call of a win versus the ViQueens. So what should I do with the call on this game? Make a no call I guess. The Eagles are favored by about 4-1/2. Is it possible the Pack could pull an upset like they did at Atlanta? Sure. Is it possible they will blow a game they could win with a stupid penalty, a blown coverage, a missed tackle, or a turnover leading to points late in the game? We've seen that, oh, what, something like eight times this year already? One would have to believe that scenario is more likely to occur than the upset.

Perhaps the ol' reverse psychology of me calling for a loss like I did with the Atlanta game will really work toward a win. On the other hand, it could also be just what it is. Who knows? We all will by about 6:30 p.m. today.

No comments: