On one of the Milwaukee radio stations this a.m. a bit of call-in therapy was offered to help Packer fans get past the embarrassment of last night. The announcer asked what were the positives that could be taken from last night's game. Here are a few of the comments:
- Most of the kickoffs went to the endzone.
- Al Harris played well...in stark contrast to Charles Woodson.
- The game started at 7 p.m. instead of 8 so we could all get to bed earlier...even if you sat through until the bitter end.
- Punter Jon Ryan had good hang times and averages.
- After the 31-0 start, the Packers played to a 17-17 draw!
- The gun at the end of the game.
- We're still tied for the division lead: 0-0 with everyone else.
- Nobody got hurt.
- There are only 16 games in the season...just think what would happen if it was a baseball season!
- Da Bearz still suck.
- The 1972 Dolphins lost every pre-season game and went on to win the Super Bowl.
- Even Mother Nature is a fan and wanted to give the Packers a break by ending the game early.
- It can only get better.
Those are just a few of the positives from last night's game. See...even in the darkest moments there is always a ray of light...especially for Packer fans.