- I actually had posted a fairly thorough review of the Bay of Pigs game the day after. It got dispersed into the blogosphere junk pile without me knowing how or why. After spending so much time in the cathartic writing process only to see it vanish in the blink of an eye...I then not only had to deal with the effects of PPLD, but also PBLS (Post Blog Loss Syndrome). You can see how the combination of these two would just send a poor soul right into a week-long tailspin.
- My trusty laptop computer, on which I write this blog, may have seen its better days. I am now in a frequent pattern of BSOD (Blue Screen of Death). So toss in the BSOD with my PPLD and PBLS and it doesn't make for a good week for blogging.
- Missed extra point early in the game -- always an omen of doom...and it was.
- Missed field goal...unexpected...but fell into the pattern established early by the missed PAT.
- No rushing game...again...oh, will someone tell Sherman to run Green more than 20 times a game, please?!
- Turnovers...again. OK, we finally got one too but did that really make any difference? Nah.
More later...if technology cooperates.